A recent National Rifle Association ad asks: “Are the president’s kids more important than yours? Then why is he skeptical about putting armed security in our schools when his kids are protected by armed guards at their school? Yeah! And while we’re at it, the President’s family:
* is guarded by the Secret Service.
* gets 1,000 security experts sent ahead when they go abroad.
* gets to travel on Air Force One.
* gets to travel on Marine One.
* gets to travel in Cadillac One with 5-inch armor plate doors.
* can take the family dog.
* gets free medical care.
* gets to live in the White House, rent free.
* can have their family quarters re-decorated, tax-payer expense..
* has their own movie screening room.
* has their own basketball court.
* has their own bowling alley.
* gets fresh flowers every day.
` * has a White House beehive with a beekeeper and honey just for their table.
* has a chef, a pastry chef, waiters, and people to vacuum and make beds.
* never needs to shop at supermarkets.
* gets their laundry done.
* doesn’t pay telephone, electricity, gas, or wi-fi bills.
* has a Camp David getaway with a swimming pool.
* will get a 6-figure retirement income, plus a staff , for life!
* can count on daddy getting a fancy State funeral.
Is the President’s family more important than yours? Then why are they getting all that stuff? Grrrr!